Video Intercom Systems
Video intercom systems have a wide range of applications and are used in a variety of facilities: commercial buildings, hospitals, educational institutions, and more. It can flexibly adapt to a variety of scales and conditions. Optional systems, such as commercial security systems, commercial camera systems and card access systems can be added for a more complete security solution. Our Video Intercom Systems may be deployed on a local hardwired network system or an IP network system making our system highly flexible. Systems range from one-door applications to large-scale enterprise applications across many physical locations. Our feature-rich video intercom systems will help streamline your day-to-day operation.
Some solutions for your security needs include:
- Business Offices – Protect staff by giving them the advantage to safely confirm the identity of visitors before granting access into the building.
- Schools – Broadcast messages throughout the school or to a particular classroom with the choice of either hands-free or handset room substation.
- Hospitals – Increase staff efficiency by controlling various entrances from a central location. Easily transfer responsibilities to another location or individual.
- Airports – Communications between several departments at a separate area of the facility.
- Shopping Malls – Prompt action in an emergency condition, such as quick call to a disaster control center, is easy using internal communication between tenants.
- Parking Garages – Assist visitors and monitor multiple garage entrances from remote locations during or after hours.
Customers who are interested in our Video Intercom Systems are also interested in our Commercial Security, Commercial Camera, and Card Access systems.